Taekwando

Taekwando
What a kick!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Connected at the Butt!

Jess raises my gown as I'm brushing my teeth yesterday and says, "Mom, you have a butt just like mine!" I say-"O-k-a-y!!!!" And then he says, "Oh yeah, I remember now, that's because when I was a wittle-bitty-baby that's where I was connected to you!!!!! LOL!!!! Gonna have to have that talk soon! Ha!

Today on the way to day school he says, "Mamma I'm sweepy!!! (sleepy) I say me too! And he starts rubbing his eye and says, "This eye is sweepy, but not the other one-it had a nap!" LOL!!!! Ahhhh!!! Life with Jess!!!!!

He also wore his swim goggles to day school as a fashion statement!! He wore them last night in the pool and then would not remove them until bed time and the had them on again this morning. I ask why, and he says, "Just because I like them and they keep my hair back" How can you beat logic like that??

No comments: